Monday, February 06, 2006

Blogging is hard!

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything new this year - it is really hard to keep a blog current and stay on top of the rest of your life at the same time! My excuse at the moment is that I am working on a research project regarding how bloggers 'borrow' credibility from more established sites via hyperlinks. I'll be presenting a paper on the subject at the first conference of the International Association Of Online Communicators in March. The paper is due Feb. 22, so I'll be back to the blog sometime after that!

In the meantime, I've posted some links I'd be saving to write about - I didn't check them all but they should still be active for the most part - they're all interesting stories, so read what someone else has to say about the blogosphere.